Please be informed that returns are only accepted up to 14 days after you have received the parcel. To make a return you can either click on this link or go into the order history tab of your account and click on “make a return” or here.
When beginning a return please ensure that the articles are in perfect condition with the tag still attached. Any articles that are found to be stained, worn, or without a tag will not be subject to a refund.
- Log in to your account, then go to the “order” tab or click here.
- Click on “Make a return”
- Fill in the form with your order number and your email address then click on Find my order
- Select the item you wish to return
- Once your return is approved you will receive your prepaid return label by email
- Print it and stick it on the box
- Drop your parcel at the nearest drop-off point
Orders delivered to France, the United States, or the United Kingdom can be returned to one of the same country’s stores. Please note, you will need the original invoice.
Please note that your refund will be processed in the following 14 days.
Returns from France are free of charge.
Officine Generale provides a prepaid label for all international returns however a fixed fee will be deducted from the amount to refund (12€ in Europe and 14$ for the rest of the world).
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please read our FAQ page.